Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Vibrating teether and more.


My Mom and I went shopping for the girls January 1st at Babies R Us and picked up a few last minute things I needed before their arrival. Little did I know they would be born the next day or how sick I was! I picked up two of these star shaped teethers. I loved that they vibrated and the texture on the star was really cool too. I didn't realize at the time they would be too bulky and heavy for my babies when their first teeth came in at five months but now at nine months they are able to lift and manage it just fine.
Adia loves chewing on it and making it vibrate. Rasa, who's got dexterity like an adult, loves to flip it over and spin the rattle using her thumb. Every time she picks it up she spins it, bites it and sings! Every single time. The first time she started doing it Royce and I, at the exact same time, turned and looked at each other dumbfounded.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cnayPhNf_Ss

No comments: