Thursday, October 18, 2012

the things they say.....adia edition


We were talking about Cinderella coming out on DVD.
Adia says, "I'm going to pick Cinderella movie out and watch it here and IT'S GOING TO BE SO EXCITING!!!"

Lucy had a small accident on the floor and as I was spraying it up with a bottle of floor cleaner Adia says, "Oh Momma that is SO cool! I want a pink one of those (spray bottles) so I can clean up pee too!"

My Mom offered Adia a slice of apple. Adia says, "No way I'm taking a bite of that stupid apple"

We spent an hour online looking at halloween costumes when FINALLY both girls had decided what they wanted to be.
Adia to Royce, "Rasa's gonna be a hedgehog for halloween and I'm gonna be A MANGO!!!!"
Royce, "A mango?"
Adia, "NO! A mango! You know, it's pink with the wings and it goes like this (her jumping around flapping her arms)"
Royce, "OH! A flamingo!"

1 comment:

Royce said...

Blondie Boom Boom I love lu!