Thursday, November 3, 2011

She told me!

This morning I was sitting on the couch with my laptop and the girls were wild, wresting and chasing each other. Every time they would bring it on the couch I would ask them to get down and away from my computer. Adia wouldn't listen and I told her next time she jumps on me I was going to have to put her in time out. Less than a minute later she stands on the arm of the couch and dive bombs me. I picked her up, carried her into her room told her she gets time out for two minutes. After I closed the door she started crying and I walked back onto the loft and started to pick up. Rasa was sitting at her table and I asked her to go and let Adia out of time out. Rasa said, "No Momma. She's asking for you, not me!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Rasa! You are already wise beyond your years!