Friday, January 4, 2013

Happy New Year

Rewind to New Years Eve!
We went up to our old neighborhood to spend New Years Eve with our friends and old neighbors. We had quite a festive New Years Eve last year and wanted to do it again this year. Actually it's funny because probably 8-10 years ago Patrick, Karley, Royce and I spent New Years Eve together before having kids!

The girls were excited to see Jill, Taylor, Skip and The Dellis Family. We haven't seen anyone since Halloween. We were supposed to have a Christmas Party but we got hit with the flu so we did this instead and we are so glad it worked out.

The little girls had a lot of fun and even stayed up until midnight to ring in the New Year.

We brought a cake and everyone sang Happy Birthday to the girls. They get so embarrassed when they're sang to! hahahaha!

We all had a great time and I hope we can continue this New Year's tradition for years to come.

As per usual I left my camera at home....I'm starting to think I really need to at least bring a body in my purse because I always regret not having any pictures! Jill took this one of the girls with her phone :)

No comments: