Monday, August 20, 2012

and then it was Monday....

I brought the family over to my new studio to check it out this weekend. The girls were elated! All of that open space to run around in!
Here they are in the lobby excited to be there:



The most exciting thing to them I think is the vending machine in the lobby with snacks and treats!

Royce was equally excited :) It was fun being there with them since my work is so separate from my family it was fun giving them a peek at what I do and where I go.

We only stayed for a short time. I have a lot of work to do to figure out the light at different times a day and get to know the space before winter sets in. We had fun though :)

Here are a few quick test shots from yesterday:









Royce :)



1 comment:

Royce said...

VERY very excited and proud of you Lissa! Another great weekend!