Friday, February 18, 2011

From one tired Momma to another.....

I've spoken quite a bit about my sleepless new life. Well it's not that new becuase I've suffered with insomnia since I was much younger but since having the girls it's brought it all to a new level.

In two + years I've had two nights with 6 solid hours of sleep. Most nights I get four straight and then it's hit or miss after that. I am tired but only when I stop moving which isn't all that often. I have a lot of energy (thank God!) but my mind has paid the price!

I found this really funny tonight. This is my real written conversation:
My friend who has a three week old baby writes, "...you know you're overly tired when you hear the phrase, "unplug the toilet" and you wonder what kind of toilet gets plugged in. Oy.....I need sleep."

I write, "I must be as tired as you because my first thought was WOW she has fancy toilets in her new house."

See what I mean.

No comments: