Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Festive weekend!

I had eleven sessions last weekend to wrap up my busy season and I enlisted the help of Royce and the girls to help make things run more smoothly and welcome clients while they waited. Royce was huge help with set up and tear down of the studio (even though I decided to shoot outside after all) and clients had a good time. The girls helped me with test shots and also to put some of the timid little clients at ease. It was a busy working weekend but having my family around me made it really fun.

The Gordon family decided to start a new tradition this year of meeting up at the Holidazzle to get the cousin's together and just do something fun before Christmas. We made a quick hot chocolate run before we left and were off to downtown. Josh, Suzanne, Olivia, Owen, My Parents, Royce, the Girls and I all had a wonderful time at the parade and we went to Nye's in Northeast after for a late dinner.
The kids had so much fun playing and dancing and dinner was wonderful. It was a perfect end to our weekend.



No comments: