Thursday, March 29, 2012

New do's!

After we made our weekly library trip on Tuesday I noticed a Kid's Cut's across the street. Rasa's bangs have gotten longer and in her eyes so I asked her if she wanted to get a hair cut and to my surprise she said yes! We get in there and I'm looking at Adia's hair that hasn't been trimmed up for a while and decided to give her a cut too. The girls did really well and were a little nervous as we walked in. Adia says right away, "I don't want to go to the doctor!" lol! I had to reassure here that it was not a clinic!

I got Adia's hair cut a little shorter but in the same style I had done a few months back.  I love it! Rasa got her bags trimmed and still something didn't look right. I couldn't figure out what it was but her hair just wasn't working for her.

Today my Mom and I brought the girls back and had Rasa's cut the same as Adia's. Walaa! I loved it, it's perfect for her. I was worried all of the curls would disappear but after it was cut they popped out of no where.

I snapped these pics right after nap and Rasa had pulled her ponies out so it looks a little wild but I think it's going to work great for her :)

1 comment:

Royce said...

Just when you think they couldn't possibly get any cuter! =)