Friday, May 25, 2012

Friday Fun Day! Hot Sam's!

I did a photo session with an adorable six month old at Hot Sam's in Lakeville a few months ago. It's an AWESOME place and I knew I wanted to go back with the girls! The bonus is that it's only 15 minutes away from our house. The owner is paranoid about little kids being there because there are wild roosters that apparently are aggressive and lots of places for little kids to get hurt. We kept a close eye on them (my parents and I) and we had fun. Rasa kept taking off and chasing after the animals but we all had a good time. Check it out if you're ever down in that area just know that the owner will be watching you like a hawk lol! My parents and I met for breakfast first and stopped at the cupcake boutique before we left. It was a fun day for sure!
I wasn't going to bring my camera but at the last minute I ran in and grabbed it. I'm glad I did even though my kids now HATE a camera anywhere near them :)















1 comment:

Carol said...

GREAT pictures! It was a fun day!