Wednesday, May 2, 2012

my little thinker.....


We spent the entire morning, day and night outside today in swimsuits, in the sprinkler, at the water table and in the sun and when the sun went away we walked and biked until it was too dark to see what we were doing. HELLO SPRING we've been waiting for your return!

At about 9 we came in, popped in a movie and all of us even after a good dinner felt hungry. Rasa was laying across me when Royce asked if I wanted to run out and grab some grub and Rasa didn't want me to leave so I whispered to her, "shhhh do you want to come with me?". Her face lit up and she literally ran into the kitchen whispered to Daddy to be quiet but that she was coming with me so Adia couldn't hear. Off we went. It struck me funny as I was strapping her into her car seat that it was such a treat for her to come along but hey if she's this easy to please than I'm all for it!

On the way home she asked if I would sit next to her when we eat our food and I said of course. Then she paused and said, "I think it would be a good idea to eat at the table. I don't want to spill any of my dip on the couch". Um ok, you're way ahead of me there and would you please just be THREE!! You're starting to scare me.

No comments: